A Mormon and a Christian accidentally became best buds... This is the story of their investigation into both faiths.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Hello!
Hello! My name is Chelsea. Bryan has also been bugging me about introducing myself so here it is. I am LDS (or Mormon) and grew up in Provo, UT. I go to BYU-Idaho and am majoring in Visual Art, with an emphasis in illustration. I have known Michelle forever, we grew up together, and Bryan for several years. I have been reading this blog for a couple months and I am really excited that I was asked to contribute because I love discussing religion and learning about different points of view and beliefs. I have never done this before so we will see how it goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes. yes we did. :) welcome to chelsea! i think paul and bryan are the official welcomers but you're not welcomed yet so i welcome you. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, there's nothing really official about this blog ;) But indeed, welcome Chelsea! I'm sure you'll be a valuable addition here :D
ReplyDeleteofficial is my middle name ahah
ReplyDeleteIts true, i checked.
ReplyDelete