Hey guys! Bryan's going on his Mission to California soon so we've been tossing around ideas on what to do.
This is what we've decided: Bryan's going to ask the powers that be, if he could contribute to the blog from time to time while he's on his call. Even still, we are going to be bringing in 3 LDS peeps to cover for him while he's preoccupied! In the same way, I'll be bringing in two more Christian peeps to help get more ideas flowing, as well as more perspectives and personalties!
I would like to introduce you to Debbie! She's the first of two Christians who will be joining our writing team! We're still working out schedules and how often everyone will post, but I figured we'd better get these done before Bryan's gone! ;)
I've known Debbie for around 7-8 years and trust in her ability to discern truth and also she's a very kind-hearted person. But I will let her give her own introduction as well as an opening post sometime soon!
Aight, be expecting 4 more introductions of this sort, I know Bryan's got at least one person in mind so far ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment