Bryan, you mean more to us than words can describe, but that doesn't mean we can't at least try ;) Here are some farewell wishes from us here at "A Mormon And A Christian"
Bryan, I have not had the pleasure of meeting you in person or even directly online, however I feel as though I know you through Paul - and may I say...I call you friend. How exciting, this new adventure that you are about to embark upon! My hope is that your trip will fill many desires that you have within your heart and maybe even a few surprise blessings. Have a wonderful trip!
Debbie Bowman
--------------------------------------------
B-ryanlicious Meyer- What I could say to you... could never fit in this message and I don’t want to take up a ton of room. Plus, I’ll prolly talk to you more in person. ha But basically, you've made me a much happier person and have strengthened me and my testimony. You'll never even know how grateful I am that you are in my life. Go forth and serve! You'll be absolutely amazing. :) love ya!
~Honey Wrists ;)
--------------------------------------------
Bryan "The Hottie" Meyer,
You are one of the most incredible people ever and one of my best friends. Oh the great times we have had together are numberless! You have blessed and enriched my life so much and helped me become a better person. I know that those you come into contact with on your mission will only be blessed and uplifted because of who you are. You will be such a great missionary! I know it! There is so much more I could say, but I know a lot of other people want to brag about you too so I will give them a chance ;)
Love you!
Chels
--------------------------------------------
Amulon,
What can I say... My life has forever been violently shaken thanks to you. Ever since that lonely day in a random Team Fortress 2 server, the most unlikely of friendships has been born. I thank God for having had the privilege to meet you, and through you, I have learned so much more about my God. You've made God more than just "head knowledge" to me, you've made it the best reality I could imagine. I wish you well on your journey and will be praying continually for your safety. God Speed. Lylyab. Waka waka.
-Panos
Thanks! I love you all!
ReplyDelete