Monday, October 18, 2010

Post from Elder Meyer

Hellllo!

This is Elder Meyer.

I havent read any of the posts, except for the last ones.

I know this church is true! :D

the mission is really hard, but fun. I am helping alot of people come unto Christ. Spanish is... alright. I can understand most, and can speak a good amount. But not enough to be confident. Lame sauce.

i am surprised i have been out for 2.5 months, but at the same time it feels like i have been gone for years. Its really weird...

looks like the blog is doing well. I dont have much time left on the computer. in fact, i have about a minute. So i will end with this:

Studies show that birthdays are good for your health. The more you have the longer you live.

6 comments:

  1. A post from Elder Meyer!? Can my eyes believe what they see??? Is your mission pres. okay with you looking at the blog and stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello muddah. Hello faddah. Here am i at. amormonandachristian.blogspot.com.

    Hi! I only have like 7 minutes left. I think if i will have extra time, i will check out the blog.

    I like how there has been 2 posts in one week. Thats amazing. Good work.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. instead of email me??! haha just kidding. you never had time to write more than "hi" anyways. ha you won't ever be able to write on it though? just read it and look at it and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know. Like right now, i have 2minutes left. not much time to do much. If i have extra time i MIGHT post something. but dont get ur hopes up. :) Have a great week

    ReplyDelete