Saturday, January 2, 2010

Are You Ready To Rumble?


Hello! My name is Bryan also known as Amulon. If you know who Amulon (he was an evil guy in the Book of Mormon) is, you are probably asking "Why does he want to represent a wicked priest?" I picked Amulon because 1. If there were any Mormon's playing the same time I was, they would recognize me as one of them. 2. I thought it was an awesome name.

I was born into the Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints. I've been a member all my life. Like most members who are born in the church, I basically went to church because my parents would bribe me with lemonade (not really). Probably around ten years old I started to enjoy going to church, and probably around twelve I went to church on my own accord (and yet, I still received lemonade).

I've never done a deep study on any religion, even the religion I was currently in. I was just learning the basics in church. My first outside-of-church-studying-actually-learning-more-than-the-basics for the gospel started when I finished the Book of Mormon, and received a testimony that it was a true book of God. Once I finished that, I started to read more of the Standard Works. Not until I met this weirdo named Paul, did I start doing a deep study of my religion. Now, because of him, I know so much more about my religion and the Christian religion (I believe that Mormon are Christians. Because we believe in Christ. But Paul has a different definition of Christian, but I generally use his definition. So when I say Christian, I am referring to the church Paul is in.)

The first conversations we ever had were usually about gaming, and other non-important stuff. Now our conversations are filled with so much religious cake, that my brain hurts just thinking about that much sugar. Paul and I grown so much in our religions, and our friendship has never been stronger. He has changed my life and has made me a better person. I hope that we will both find the truth, and by making this blog, helping you find the truth as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment